The Brother Nathanael Foundation
The Brother Nathanael Foundation envisions an America that is Christian in its consciousness and wholesome in its culture.
The Foundation will support work that enables individuals and institutions to access the resources needed to take America back from the forces that are destroying our nation.
Whether its litigating for Christian symbols in the public square, creating and helping media outlets with factual news, or publishing books that will bypass the censors who fear truthful content, the Brother Nathanael Foundation will be there.
Come, let's work together to build a Christian America!
- Nativity Scene Now Up - Town of Frisco Does the Right Thing!
- Efforts To Publish Solzhenitsyn's "Two Hundred Years Together" Gaining Ground
- The Brother Nathanael Foundation is now LEGALLY a non-profit corporation
- Move to litigate against the Hanukkah Menorah set up on the White House Lawn
- Progress is being made in efforts to litigate against the Hanukkah Menorah set up on the White House Lawn
- MOVING INTO MEDIA. The Foundation launched its Pilot VideoCast
- BRINGING THE NATIVITY SCENE BACK TO THE PUBLIC SQUARE
- Brother Nathanael makes plans for Wholesome Curriculum in schools.
- Brother Nathanael Completes Negotiations With Christian Educator To Publish Grades 1-3 Christian-Oriented School Curruculum.
- Brother Nathanael's STREET EVANGELISM Moves Forward!